Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Owning A Simple Car

Many are living with a dream of owning a car atleast once in a lifetime. But owning car is not always a good story for all. Many lost lives to this man made machines and many ruined their economy  over investing in it. It has also been a major junk and trash in polluting the world.
Countryside- old asset for farmer to do farming.

I don't know how  far I can live long. I have planned for living a better life by owning a simple car. Is this a big burden or a blessing?- I was reflecting it for few days.
After getting into job- owning a simple car is seen as a must. As a earner, everyone expects to own it.

My new car consecrated by His Eminence Gyeltshen Truku Rimpochey.

After completing a year in job I availed loan and bought a pulsar bike costing around150 thousands. I used it for two years. It wasn't a good days riding a bike as many hoped.Many scars filled up my legs and its going to be a dead marks. It gave a family worrisome and myself was risking the life by riding during harsh weather and icy roads. Riding bike is almost like a riding on dangerous bull. It didn't really give me luxury life by owning a bike.

As discussed,to carry famliy and to reach my wife to office  I opted for buying a new car.

The planing was in an ease-
I am also in debt of various  loan. As planned, I was abled to workout. My family and brothers were very supportive in every inch of my action.
My Pulsar 220cc bike for 2017 and 2019.

I remember playing a wooden made toy- dreaming one day to own a vehicle in life.  I would walk all the way from Gamung to see the roaring trucks and imitate its hourn, satisfied with driving gestures , I would return home.
My family didnt have the wealth to own decent family car. Ofcourse not needed in times of their but now, owning car to reach hospital, reach to relative home,office and for traveling  it is a must for all the family.
To this end, I am blessed by my wife and family who supported my initial decision.

To the most, Triple Gem is my guiding stars to every directions of my life. Keeping the ethics and trust as my principle, I have taken the big risk of owning a car.
Car  showcasing. My opted car.
It has been a great days for my family. We could reach everywhere.
I wrote about car thinking that it was a  achievement in the life of an ordinary man.

No comments:

Post a Comment