Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2019

collections of poem


The cold Drugyal

Land sleeping opposite to the Taktsang
Blessed the villages and schools in views,
The far distance mount Jhomolhari standing by
Reflecting the purity of place to all.
In a quick look a treasured ruined Druyal dzong is seen
The winter fine best suited to this beautiful place
Though the wind are battling the chill
 All plants, animals and insects have accepted the host
Can’t I be an odd but cherish the success of cold.
It has been a lonely winter for me since I came here
All people migrating to the southern foothills
Time and again I have seen the gloomy days here.
But I am prepared for it well enough.
 Dated 3rd December 2015.

  Sacred Taktsang


How breathtaking is it to me
As I ascend the hill top
Conquering the height of
All illusive pervading nature.

In a less and less thought of mine
There is no Taktsang 
So called by majestic out look
Or the wrathful guru Dorji Drolly,
Self-Emanating from the barren rock,
  I was lost to the glory of such legend.
Contemplating in the state of my confusion,
The day has carried the blessings
Where the wind blows
And sun shines
I remain in the state of wakefulness.

Praise for Taktsang

  
The land blessed by Guru Rinpoche
A garden of hope for the liberation
Point where r mind meets the master 
I take the pleasures to pay my praises.
The magical den of
Flying tigress
 The holder of the truth
Guru Rinpoche
I bow at your feet

All though to sacred Taktsang

 

Although I am stuck in midst of worldly pleasures
Still I hope to see your face guru Dorji Drolley.
Although I am lost to daily talks
Still I wish to hear your story
Although I am lost in my pride
Still I love to hear your glory.
Although I am a simple being
Still I hope to GET your blessings.

Taktsang in my heart.

Since the day I know you
I have placed my hope of seeing you
Far from the distance of dreams to reality
In all those dreams I have visited the land.
Many fly over the distance of space and time
No boundary to all like the kindness of sun
The sparkling blessing starts from the base of you
The path may be steep but the sights are always the rewards.
He who plan the trip is well aware of it
The journeying on such a hill is a haunting task
But forgetting the every drop of sweat from the every pores
The blessings are counted in every step to your walk.

 Passing away of lord sangay dorji

I bow at the lotus feet of guru rinpochey
I bow at the lotus feet of my lama
And to my inner being of mind.
World is in darkness
Like the sun clouded in sky,
How sad it is
How painful it is
To hear the passing away of such a soul.
Like a motherless child
We are left in the black midst of confusions
Not only me not only sentient beings
All are walking in blindly visions
Oh lord what I could say
Never my word is good
Nor sweet
I pray to all the Buddha of ten directions to
Guide us in absence of you
And for your swift return to world
I dedicate these useless worlds of mine
To all the Buddha who have promised to guide us
In such a horror of time
For the fulfillments of your wishes, prayers and aspirations

May we have the good fortune to see you again?

This is written to console my heart upon the departure of the lord Sangay dorji on 6th January 2016. May it become the cause for the benefits of all my mother sentient beings?


Unusual Beating of heart,
Last exam beginning of life
Beginning of life ending of life long educations
So shall I will stop writing
Nima,


No comments:

Post a Comment