Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Useless complaining game
This morning wasn’t a good morning for me as usual because I was pinched by some unfamiliar complains. Usually I receive complains from my students telling “Sir kho gi drang Jimmay la”( beating or getting bullied by him) someone has snatched the belongings.
Hope you will not rate me being too judgmental here.
To my surprise today’s complainer was my colleague lady teacher. I was complained on keeping my sets of paints and brushes on her table. (Used for writing banners) . The reason for her complains was on two backgrounds; one for using table and another was for spilling the colours on it. Yes, you are right to complain me thousands but your sweets rappers that I pick occasionally seems to deserve you too from me. However your complains are too cheap because it wasn’t worth listening, some complains are the creams of thoughts.
The first dialogue from her was that when I had the passion to paint, why didn’t have courtesy to clean it. I was lost to her but at least I never fail to say sorry to her for my act. Further I asked anything that you need follow up from me. She said “No”. Already she had cleaned up the splits and was fine. I was confused studying the situations. It became like joker standing on stage to crack jokes but landing up laughing himself at his jokes. If I were a short tempered man, I think one blow is enough to make the situations worsen. But you know I won’t do (itching ego here)… it wasn’t my regrets though.
With this incident making of my day was broken completely.
I wonder at some pause complaining is a misused tools. Complain is rich in showing the ones so called “Attitude”. And whom by traits and genes that runs you.
It there is a prize distribution for complaining, you and I were worth deserving it because so far we are lost in looking for cheap complains. The fact is we have also wasted our life in complaining for no reasons. Don’t you agree with me?
Complains are like a common cold because it’s too viral in nature.
By the way I am also complaining for silly reasons. Thanks to my lady friend who made me to write this complains again.
Going by my complains again, in my little staff room, I hear common phrases like “ KHO DHI GANI YANG MEY SHEY BAY” I laughed for sometimes and conclude myself that it’s a daily chant for us." lets stop complaining for silly and small reasons"
Declarations: It is through my lenses and not to hurt anyone’s feeling. Yet mentioned earlier, it is for the love of playing with the alphabet. Nima kuendrel. From lock and key diaries.
My editing part is left for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment