Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2016



          My altar

                       It is my  place of joy; when I look at you.
                      I don’t want like others,  object of desire but veneration
                        As I could afford for, I get the greatest satisfaction from you,
                      I see my guru’s image, which will speak me a word one day,
                                 I see Lord Buddha sitting in a meditative posture,
                                   Reminding me art of calming the mind;
                                     Seven shinny containers lined up for water offerings,
                                              A wealth  I could afford for,
                                            No grasping sense and total exhaustion to ordinary dramas, 
                                       The flower stands in Center of you,
                                         The whole of space and image are blessed with universal messages,
                               I love and love you altar,
                         My wealth of world !
                                               
                             Timely thirsty rats seeks the place to shower on you. 

                      Nima Kuendrel
                        From lock and key diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment