Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2016

Footballing  and readings                                                             Dated: 9th September.

On Saturday almost sun has made to the last horizon, however every similes from little children radiates Gonpasingma Football ground because they had a match between class six boys and seven a boys. After the win mixed team from classes four and five were planned to play.
Little I get afraid looking to players as they would be wilting on Monday because of heavy playing and exercising though fun for them.

I see powers in football. It can change us to all the designs of your heart that you were waiting and looking forth to become. Football is not simply kicking and winning the match. It has a value like respect, attitude, team spirit, cooperation even the discipline. So why don’t we nurture it?

Quit often out of love for football children spent and invest all their leisure time in footballing. It was good that children play but I would urge them not to go for heavy play because on Sunday they play excessively and sleep in the class. They were unable to concentrate on lesson because of tired muscles. And add boredom to the class.
Principal Sir and I watched the final match.  While watching we shared our ordinary talks- we touched on the reading habits. I said that if they could spent time in reading like playing, they could do better in their lives. Sir was talking about his friends who always used to read and topped whole Bhutan. In the mean time I was lost in little further reflections, why can’t be readers like them.
After a pause, I also shared about my online writing program on requesting the prominent figures to write. I said I would be sharing their write ups with my students. I hope principal must be happy to hear that ideas.
The matches were arranged by the class captions when they were exchanging letters. It was a very moving event for me because I saw all the class members were their sharing good times by sipping the juice. 
The day was a satisfying day for them because they played the match and won the match said by one of the participants.

Until next Saturday comes I shall see the ground never radiating on ordinary days.

No comments:

Post a Comment