Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2016



Who are you?
Does it happen to you? It is common among all of us to seek and save the identity at the highest or unique one.  To be well known and to be labeled as best we are becoming like a reckless driver and all the time driving  into the race of dissatisfaction rally. So, constantly we are searching for the pet, suffix, nickname or for the second name.
In my schooling days I remember one of my teachers telling that highest and lowest performer in the school were remembered most and recognized well. The mediocre one completes without noticing at all.  I do agree fully on this say.
Inside the classroom we see lots of dreamers- dreaming for various professions. It is good to be dreamers as said by all. Having asked who you are in my classroom, my children said they were good human beings, son or daughter to their parents, thinkers, actors and many more to say at a times.
Usually we keep on idolizing the people of kinds and we become easily coping their actions and characters. The point is throughout our life we were lost in trying to copy others and defining our own identity. I heard many telling “Today onward, call me boss, or jigs, or Bakham”.
However, there is always a pleasure in seeking differing names among jobs, friends, family and organization because it levels us unique among all.
 There were so many naming like pet, nick or spiritual name. Among all the pet name holds the higher position because one is known through how prominently used in the calling and referring someone.
Whatever we are looking for the reason is for defining the self. It is within the concept of understanding who we are and who I am.
Until I hear such phrases uttering, I will still keep my sigh here to seek the joy of writing. And I will keep this trend for you to weigh the pros and cons of its implications in our society.

From lock and key diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment