Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2019

Memoirs


Remembering the days at kichu
It is a heart touching moments to go with the passed days at kichu. Never known that the joys of being there could bring me humbling experiences, I visited there when I first came to paro with friends from my training at the college.
My days at college were extraordinary, because I have taken part in every opportunity that college has to provide. Besides the fulfilling days of studying I made time to visit kichu museum on Sundays.
Usually I go there with the wish to pray, but praying doesn’t happen as it is planned because I did help the Tsamapa in beautifying the surroundings.
The extraordinary place about kichu is it brings us back to our own world “what serenity” means to us when we are lost to the everyday activities.
All know that place was blessed by great minds, but disturbed mind like a dog that has lost his own destination I was simply wondering there of no cause of the good and bad actions.

It has been a goodtime for me to visit the place time and again. With my multiple visiting, there I was known by the care taker and given me a warm hopitality whenever I visit there.
I don’t know what the poet will say if they happen to visit there. I don’t know what the writers would write about it when the place and people are being too peace to start the work.
Many have the definitions of happiness- for me happiness is being in a dreamed place, where the spark for life starts to burn there. If I need to consider and confront the name of heaven; I would point to the Kichu and say; “it’s my heaven”.
Often I struck in feelings like could there be another place that I can share the songs of heart out of joys. May or may not be but I will never forget you. You will be the code of my DNA if it remains as we wished for.
Nima. November 28; the valley is busy with the harvest season and winter wind in play..
We were happy to be in the presence of Rinpochey. It was a radiating experience. Thanks Rinpochey for the photo.
Image courtesy, Adzom Gyalsay rinpochey, Tsampa pema,Penjor, kelzang and Rinzin.

My model in writing
 Neither  had the pleasure in others words
Nor I am great thinkers to stand my ideas
But I like writing for as I like football.
My writing is neither to the apex of Shakespeare
Nor to the lines of Santidevas

No comments:

Post a Comment