Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Spritual Journey without a dream

 Three Days Krodakali Retreat at Rekhai Dewathang
It was a great blessing for the people of Rekhai and especially to the eastern part of Bhutan having selected the site for three day Krodakali retreat. Rimpochey himself came and made a holy presence to the practitioners which is a rarest case for the people like us.
  What should I write when it comes to the spiritual undertaking and understanding of my life-I don’t know? Having born in Buddhist Family and nation doesn't make you a good complete Buddhist practitioner in one’s life. Even after receiving many spiritual teachings and initiations it doesn't ensure you a humbled practitioner otherwise it simply stirs the idea of becoming a spiritually materialistic.

 
Tent for the practitioners- a night view


No questions to me. simply out of my writing passion, I am writing here for some justice to myself. I am not presenting my understanding of the teaching nor my realization- of course I don't have anything else.
 
Finding time to be in a state of Meditation- for me not really a meditation!

This time, I had a wonderful time participating in the retreat.The retreat was guided and blessed by Rimpochey Himself, it brought me a life long joy to become a real practitioners.

 The true essence of participating in the retreat is to stay away from the habitual patterns of life. For at least three days, I had a good time praying for my mother sentient beings under the direct guidance of Rimpochey.
   A great heart of sadness strike my heart- while contemplating for the three days retreat and sensibly  I could say it is a  Glimpse to an Enlightenment
People from all works of life,gathered in the mandala of the Krodalikali(Rekhai). When I reflect upon the reverberating  sounds of the Drum and trumpet, a longing joy was also silencing in my poor heart.
But remember I am not sharing my foolish realization or assumption as a participants. At first place, it was a humbling honour in my life to reach to such stage. My longing for it doesn't stop me from any kind of forecasting obstacles outercourse it was a tough game to materialize the things for get going for such endeavor. However, I found my time to reach there with the support from my family and love.

It was a good time for the personal transformation for all  to get away from your cocooned life. The stars may keep shining, the flower may keep growing and river may keep flowing but finding your own time and admiring the Buddha's Teaching may only lead you to the Buddhahood in the hard times  of ours.
However, If you ask me," Did you enlighten?"The answer is I don't know but I can say by getting into such business you can attain Buddha-hood.
The kindness of the Lama and the devotion of the disciples were only a weapon needed to attend for an inspiring retreat. Nothing is needed other than the love for Lama and teaching.
By this year it was for six time being held in the east, such noble act of pursuing the path of Dzogpachen is the brain child of Rimpochey himself to help the confused sentient beings.

Note: My only intention behind taking this struggle to write is to inspire my fellow readers for the cause of enlightenment. The retreat took place on 7th to 10th March,2019. May it be virtuous. 
                                                                                                                                                                            

























































1 comment:

  1. good sir. hope sir will get enlighten one day and i wil also try my best to get engliten.

    ReplyDelete