Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New year note 2019

Closing Note : 2018:Tuesday,1st January,2019.
Generally,the year has been a great year for me. At national level, witnessing the big event over BBS,the beautiful face of H.H Je-khenpo, His Majesty the 5th king,His Majesty the 4th king and our little crown prince , meeting of their together-time and day has been a touching moment of the year for me.
At personal level, It has been third year of my service to the nation as a teacher. I have laughed enough,joked enough and taught enough, answered enough for the students,but I still question, * Did they learn enough from me?* It has been a good year of reflection. But seeing their innocent faces and smiles was the everyday miracles teacher sees in a year.
Year was spritually rich but financially poor for me however, everyday answers and solutions lies in *how you manage!* Having attended the Youngla Phurpai Drupchen and various religious discourse have given me the impression of our past glory as a Buddhist. I rejoiced on the legacy of our forefathers.
I have learnt to live in a society, where now the sense of competition is taking its roots over compassion. People likes to see more of Drunkard man than hardworking man.It was a sad findings of the year.
It was a big success in nurturing the dream of having home Library. Ofcourse a small collections! I have found a big reason for the books and Buddhist scriptures to be inside my rooms. As wished I got the books of my taste and prints.
Written regular journals but updating the articles in my personal blog was very less. So, this coming year would be the year of reading more books and watching less Tv.
As usual years, I have had good times reading books, eating all the losars, visiting toilets and drinking cups of water.
I have Watched less of Tsechu but admired more of Atsara dance in a Dzongkhag.
Finally, it was a blessings of Kenchoksum and Tsaawaasum for the year that I see parents,love, relatives and friends with a smiles around. Magically, I am breathing years after years, thanks my an old lungs and clean air. Happy new year 2019. Trashi Delek.

3 comments:

  1. Nice reflection. I liked the wish (or say commitment) part as reading more and less time on tv. I wish to follow it too. I can feel and understand almost what you have reflected. Keep writing more than what you have done. Keep up brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a nice one sir. I like is sir, it is good and intresting. Keep it up and never stop writing sir.

    ReplyDelete