Search This Blog

Friday, March 24, 2017



Endless Rays of Blessings From  Lord Jampelyang
Today along with rows of students I prayed “OM AAH RAPATSA NADHI” fervently to the Lord Jampelyang and it was an enlightening minutes to see the plants flowering. Spring welcoming the colors. Sun shining; wind blowing gently around the land. Mind is quite in the Spontaneous presence of my being.
For my past Schooling days, I don’t remember experiencing such joy from the School.However, my daily inspiration is outsourced from the guidance and blessings from lord Jampelyang.
Seeing the Pelyangphodrang standing majestically in School is enough to take me back to my learning story in the School.  It has been a nuxes of devotion I felt for after looking around the school corners and sizes of the rooms. More than a decade I have been praying to make some sense to my lord. Yet it was a big achievement I take from my schooling days from the Spiritual Point of view.  
Bhutanese children integrating the Varjanyana Buddhism is a very life time golden opportunity. Of course there the core of curriculum setting range from the foreign ideas to our tradition settings but chanting of the praise’s prayer to the Lord is quite unique story of our successful schoolings.
 Lord Jampelyang is guiding us every time. Our works in educating the heart and mind of students come from the wisdom minds of the Lord. Every sound, every word, is the very manifestations of the Lord Jampelyang. Such is the Blessings in the learning and understanding the World.
Recently, I screened the Documentary film by Khentse Norbu on “Finding Manjushree’ to my Class eight students in one of the classes. I downloaded the film from you- tube.
Google image


The Story is about Lodro who struggles to meet the lord Manjushri in Person. Lodro is a Tibetan monk studying in one of the Temple in India. He is a bright as always want to prove the best out of best. Somewhere in his learning, he reads that people will meet Jetsen Jampelying in person if they visit to the mount WUTAISHEN.
Every day he dreams of reaching the mount WUTAISHEN and he keeps on asking permission from the lama to reach there. Upon his everyday wishes, lama grants him to go on pilgrimage to China.
Lodro, having journeyed on top of mount WUITASHAIN he couldn’t see the lord but totally defeats by the snowflakes and the rains. Sadly, he does not see the Lord. Upon his return from the China, he sees many dreams. The dream is very enough to knock the Presence of Lord Jampelyang everywhere. In one o dream he meets the precious Horse and reads the letter handed by one of the man in hostel that he had stayed. Excitedly he goes back to his monastery
 Apparently the lama in the Monastery that he has been studying was an emanation of Lord.
Final message from the Lodro’s trip is Lord Jampelying is residing everywhere in the minds of all being unless you seek with the power of devotion.
After watching the video, my Students were started to fall in love with the lord Jampelyang, their devotion and the faith are  rooted in their mindstream. May they become the Child of Lord!
To spell KA and KHA is big blessings in my learning world. Similarly, all the Bhutanese children did get the equal share of the blessings from the lord. Whatever achievements I have made so far shall be credited to the lord. 
Once again going back to the place where bell is ringing to sense the presence of lord and seeing the statue of Lord Jampelyang is a stock of blessing for my life.
From Lock and Key diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment